Best Carpet Cleaner | Naturally Derived | Carpet & Upholstery
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $20.95
NO AMMONIA | NO CHLORINE | NO NITRATES
Are you looking for Australia’s best non-toxic, naturally derived carpet cleaner?
Our eco friendly, surfactant cleaning concentrate is designed for the gentle yet effective deep clean and maintenance of all carpet, fabric upholstery, soft furnishings, rugs, mattresses, pet beds and car seats. A safer alternative for your family and pets.
- The best natural carpet cleaning solution - Environmentally Friendly and readily biodegradable. Plant based, naturally derived ingredients.
- No harsh, aggressive chemicals – A safer option for your family and pets.
- Provides a deep clean - Efficiently solubilises and remove greasy soils.
- Remarkable for its use as a stain removal spot cleaner spray – ideal for quick clean ups. Dilute a 10ml of product into a 500ml Complete Spray Bottle with water. Spray onto contaminated area and ‘spot’ in with a clean cloth.
- Freshen up of your carpet, fabric upholstery, soft furnishings or rugs. Spray lightly, then vacuum over area.
- Ensure remarkable, professional results for domestic and commercial use - ideal for use extraction cleaning machines and for pre-spray extraction. Used by professional carpet cleaners.
- Formulated to tackle all types of stains – from spot stains to everyday grime. Removes unfortunate spillages such as red wine, tea, coffee, tomato sauce, blood, pen ink, cosmetics or dirt from your carpet, fabric upholstery, soft furnishings and rugs.
- Special deodorising molecules absorb bad and lingering odours. Effectively kills bacteria and sanitises soft surfaces. Sanitises 99.9% of the stain so it gets beyond the bacteria that you see.
- Ultra-concentrated formula delivers exceptional value for money and reduces plastic use and landfill potential. 1 x 1Lt Pro Care Carpet Cleaner makes up to 100 x 500ml spray bottles for spot cleaning. A great choice for your wallet and the planet.
- Low scent, essential oil based fragrance – Leaves a wonderfully fresh but gentle aroma which is great for those with sensitive noses.
- A quick-dry carpet cleaner - Dries significantly faster than other detergents – kid and pet friendly.
- A spring cleaning must-have – Ideal for use during allergy and flu season. Removes animal stains, pollen, pet dander and dust mite matter.
- A Family Friendly and Environmental Carpet Cleaning Solution - Completely free from nasty, harsh chemicals such as chlorine, ammonia, nitrates, sulfates, phosphates, bleach, petrochemicals and other pollutants.
- Advanced natural cleaning technology leaves fibres looking and feeling soft and as good as new. Will not strip colour from fabrics during cleaning when used as directed.
- Leaves no sticky, harsh residue after cleaning. Won’t shrink your carpet.
- Gentle lifts dirt and other contaminants but is gentle on carpet pads and backing.
- Safe to use in all major brand carpet machines when diluted per bottle directions (Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor and more).
- Hypoallergenic – A great option for those suffering from allergies and skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Can be used as a naturally derived pet stain carpet cleaner.
- Removes dark spots and tough carpet stains.
- Kills fleas and bed bugs.
- Can be used on your car upholstery.
This product is a concentrated solution and should be diluted before use in a 500ml Complete Spray Bottle when using as a Spot Cleaner/Stain Remover.
✔ Vegan friendly
✔ Grey water & Septic Safe
✔ Family Friendly
✔ Animal Cruelty Free
✔ 100% Australian Made & Owned – Manufactured on-site in Newcastle, NSW.
✔ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not happy, we're not happy! We trust you will love our products 100%.
✔ All Tri Nature ingredients are sourced with a great deal of care and consideration of ethics, safety and sustainability.
More Information & Recommendations:
- How I used Cleaning to help reduce Stress
- The 4 Factors of Cleaning
- Plant Based Cleaning by Emma-Rose
- Green Cleaning : Where to Start?
- Ingredients We Avoid: Phosphates
- Under the microscope: The Satisfaction Guarantee
- For more information on ingredients and product use please refer to the tabs under the product image.
NO AMMONIA | NO CHLORINE | NO NITRATES